I can help you develop a plan so you can succeed at home and at work.
Do you ever feel stuck? Do you want to advance your career? Do you dream about becoming a better version of your current self? Coaching will help you create a plan to find success at home and at work.
I am a certified coach through the International Coach Federation and the John Maxwell Team. I am a member of the Tennessee chapter of the ICF and I have an MBA from Lipscomb University with an emphasis in Leadership. I have worked in IT, for 25 years, as a Help Desk tech, developer, server admin, project manger and more recently as a senior manager. I have worked in multiple industries, including manufacturing, retail and healthcare. In my spare time I also enjoy photographing landscapes and cityscapes.
Let’s connect for a free consultation to see how we can partner together to transform your life and career. Fill out the form below to take the next step in your journey.
Latest Blog Posts
- It Took a VirusIt took a virus . . . to remind us of the importance of relationships to encourage us to check on our neighbors to help us to practice gratitude to get us to return to family dinners and game nights to help us value others to push us to innovate to motivate us to beContinue reading “It Took a Virus”
- Why is Accountability in Leadership Important?I have mentioned before I love baseball. I have been an Atlanta Braves fan since the late 80’s and even had a chance to try out for the team in 1991. In an earlier post I talked about integrity in light of the Houston Astros sign stealing scandal. Today, Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner RobContinue reading “Why is Accountability in Leadership Important?”
- Leading with Vision During a CrisisThere is a lot of focus on what you should be doing right now, for good reason, but what about the future? Can we look to the future at a time like this? No doubt it can be difficult, but being able to see through the current challenges can set you apart from others. InContinue reading “Leading with Vision During a Crisis”
- Dealing with Fear in a Global CrisisFear can be crippling! Fear is also natural, particularly when there are so many unknowns, conflicting messages, and a constant barrage of negative information. How you choose to respond to fear will be the difference between giving fear more power than it deserves, or taking control of your life. If you haven’t heard of theContinue reading “Dealing with Fear in a Global Crisis”
- How does a crisis help develop leadership?I live in the Nashville, TN area, which was struck by a devastating tornado earlier this week. 25 people lost their lives and numerous structures were destroyed, or severely damaged. Nashville has dealt with tornados before and a severe flood, so it’s no stranger to nature’s destructive side. What is amazing is how quickly communitiesContinue reading “How does a crisis help develop leadership?”
Schedule a Free Consultation
Copyright Inspired Transformation Coaching – All rights reserved